View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 06:41 AM   #20
chekmark

Re: NEDenise Has Died

No, this is just a bad dream. I am just sick. She was one of my first dear friends on here. Her spirit will live on, I will go back and reread all of her positive funny posts and cling on to all the ray of light she shined on all of is. Rest in peace my dear friend. God needed some humor in heaven and he got it. A true angel. We all love you Denise. She will be missed terribly. I can't stop crying. This is just tragic. To her family, may god give you strength to move on and cherish and remember all the love she had to offer. She was an amazing warrior and I will look up to her forever.
DX Sept 30 2010 at the age of 49. Oh crap! 1.5 cm idc, stage 1 grade 3 er/pr+, her2+ no lymph nodes, mastectomy Oct/10. Started 6 rounds of TCH Dec/10 and will continue herceptin until Nov /11 and just started femara.
Stray kitten found my lump while I was playing with it. It is now my pet and my dog is not real happy about that.
Mammo good
last herceptin 11/21/11 YAY
reconstruction 12/09/11
Chapter closed 12/10/11, hopefully, fingers crossed
Bone scan, chest xray, clear
04/27/12 Expander removed, implant put in, ahh sigh of relief, much more comfortable
Sept 30, 2014, 4 years NED
chekmark is offline   Reply With Quote