View Single Post
Old 06-24-2006, 08:54 AM   #10
Sherryg683

Go to a Tatoo parlor, someones bound to find you attractive there..lol. Not making light of the situation BUT...The other day my son decided he wanted his ear pierced but needed me to go along to give permission. We went into this wild ass tatoo place where everyone looked freaky. I was dressed in my jeans, tank top and doo rag. I started chatting with the owner who was an older "biker" looking tatooed guy. When it came time for my son to get the consent form signed he told the owner "this is my mom". The owner said "and a HOT little momma she is". I didn't think I had heard him right until my son started picking on me about it later that the "tatoo man was hitting on his mom". I told him "Cory, I am bald that man couldn't be interested in me", my son said "Mom, you'd look perfect on the back of his Harley in that doo rag"...I laughed my butt off and have still been ragging my husband that if he doesn't want me I know a successful business owner (although tatooed) that thinks I'm hot. Also, the guy who works on our pool said he thought bald women were totally hot..lol...he's bald too. Luckily (or unluckily) my hubby is so sex obsessed that he's always interested no matter how I look. I swear that if I die, when I'm in my coffin he's going to tell the funeral director he needs 5 minutes with me alone..lol..sherryg683
Sherryg683 is offline   Reply With Quote