View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 03:25 PM   #1
Andrea Barnett Budin

Location: LAND OF YES! w/home in Boca Raton, Florida Orig from L.I., N.Y. Ever hovering IN THE NOW...
Cancer secret to success?! Finding your match!

FINDING YOUR MATCH RE CANCER TREATMENT. PERSONALIZED DIAGNOSTICS (W/RECENT BIOPSY) TESTED IN A LAB FOR TREATMENTS THAT "YOUR BODY" WOULD BEST RESPOND TO -- ALONG WITH THOSE TX THAT WILL NOT EVER HELP YOU. OFTEN IT IS A COMBINATION OF DRUGS. THIS DOC HAS BEEN AROUND FOR DECADES, RESEARCHING, SEEKING JUST THE RIGHT COMBINATION, 1 PATIENT AT A TIME.

I am not a medical person. But I've stumbled upon something remarkable that I have to gather the courage to post. It makes perfect sense to me.

If I were having repeated progression I would go to this man in California. And from reading his book, OUTLIVING CANCER, I have learned so much, I can't believe more people haven't discovered him and his stunning record. Outliving Cancer is my dream for every one of you!!!!!!!!! Dr. Robert Nagourney seems to offer potential success for those with stubborn mets who switch from this combo to that, have some success and then, sadly recur. I've been watching this happen for nearly a decade, as a firstliner, battling my own bc. I just don't want to lose one more Sister! And, I've felt helpless until reading this book.

At the very least -- please read his book. (I ordered it on Amazon, at the urging of one of our Brothers.) I would never have sought it out but for him.

Now, I would be remiss not to share what I've found.

DR. ROBERT NAGOURNEY HAS DECADES OF RESEARCH EXPERIENCE, IS AN ONCOLOGIST W/IMPRESSIVE CREDENTIALS. HE'S
BEEN ON TO A TRULY SUCCESSFUL WAY -- THE ONLY RATIONAL SANE WAY -- TO TREAT CANCER. NOT ONLY FINDING WHAT DOESN'T WORK FOR YOUR BODY BUT DISCOVERING -- IN A LAB -- PRECISELY WHAT DRUGS YOU WILL RESPOND TO, GIVEN YOUR TUMOR'S SPECIFIC, UNIQUE BIOLOGY AND CHEMISTRY. HE DOES THIS WITHIN WEEKS!!!! ONCE YOUR BODY SWITCHES TO THE EXACTLY RIGHT INGREDIENTS, YOU BEGIN TO FEEL BETTER, YOUR BLOOD WORK AND OTHER TESTS START SHOWING RAPID RESULTS AND YOU REGAIN YOUR LIFE.

HE IS IN CALIFORNIA. IF I WAS HAVING DIFFICULTY WITH MY CHEMOTHERAPY TREATMENTS WORKING -- I WOULD GO TO THIS MAN IN A HEARTBEAT!

I WOULD CALL HIM, TODAY. REMEMBER CALIFORNIA IS 3 HOURS EARLIER THAN OUR TIME.

I just read his book, OUTLIVING CANCER, and had to google this man!

Dr. Robert Nagourney New Clinical Study Shows Test That Doubles Chemotherapy Response Rate | On Purpose Magazine

Dr. Nagourney creates personalized cancer treatments at Rational Therapeutics

Dr. Robert A. Nagourney - Rational Therapeutics - Blog | Information for cancer patients about chemosensitivity testing and the

Cancer Testing and Treatment | Rational Therapeutics | Patient Stories | Kathy Leach

Rational Therapeutics – Cancer Research Lab Testing Cell Death (PCD) in Individual Patients – Dr. Robert Nagourney

This onc treats lung, breast, ovarian, pancreatic cancers even in advanced stages with marked success. His book, OUTLIVING CANCER, chronicles such patients' experience with him after scouring the country for help when told to get their affairs in order by other top docs... This isn't a long shot, it sounds pretty much like a sure shot to me.

Please check all this out. And let us all know what you think.

I LOVE YOU ALL, MY SISTERS, TRULY, MADLY, DEEPLY,
Andi
'95 post-meno dx Invasive LOBULAR w/9cm tumor! YIKES + 2/21 nodes. Clear mammo 10 mnths earlier. Mastec/tram flap reconst/PORT/8 mnths chemo (4Adria/8CMF). Borderline ER/PR. Tamoxifen 2 yrs. Felt BLESSED. I could walk and talk, feed and bathe myself! I KNEW I would survive...

'98 -- multiple mets to liver. HER2+ 80%. ER/PR- Raging, highly aggressive tumors spreading fast. New PORT. 9 mnths Taxotere Fought fire w/fire! Pronounced in cautious remission 5/99. Taxotere weekly for 6 wks, 2 wks off -- for 9 mnths. TALK ABOUT GRUELING! (I believe they've altered that protocol since those days -- sure hope so!!)
+ good old Vit H wkly for 1st 3 yrs, then triple dosage ev 3 wks for 7 yrs more... The "easy" chemo, right?! Not a walk in the park, but not a freight train coming at 'ya either...

Added Herceptin Nov '98 (6 wks after FDA fast-tracked it for met bc). Stayed w/Vit H till July '08! Now I AM FREE! Humbly and eternally grateful for this life-saving drug! NED since '99 and planning on keeping it that way. To hell w/poor prognosis and nasty stats! STOPPED VIT H JULY '08...! REMAIN STABLE... Eternally grateful...Yes is a world & in this world of yes live (skillfully curled) all worlds ... (e e cummings) EVERY DAY I BEAT MY PREVIOUS RECORD FOR # OF CONSECUTIVE DAYS I'VE STAYED ALIVE. Smile KNOWING you too can be a miracle. Up to me and God now...
Andrea Barnett Budin is offline   Reply With Quote