View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 04:14 PM   #9
julierene

That's such a great post! I agree! I sure hope there are guys out there that would be willing to live with someone who is closer on their way out than they are. That's the kind of man that is worth it. I just wonder sometimes, if there are actually guys out there like that. I keep being told by family and friends that I am a great catch, but right now, I just feel so thrown away. No matter how hard I tried to save my marriage, it was never good enough - never enough. I thought I had found the right guy that knew I could get cancer, and married me anyway. Once I got it, it seemed like everything was all about him and not US. He didn't want to work, he wanted to be there for his kids, he didn't know what he wanted, he wanted to live in Illinois, he wanted to live with his parents. him him him... yuck yuck yuck! I just wish it could have been more about us, and what's good for THE FAMily... It's sad. I just hope for a brighter future.
Aug 04: 4 Taxotere
Dec 05: Bone and Liver METS; Stage 4. Carboplatin/Taxol/Herceptin. DX with Li-Fraumeni Syndrome
Apr 06: NED, maintenance Herceptin
Apr 07: CA1503=14; masses in liver; Xeloda/Tykerb
Nov 07: NED, Tykerb maintenance
Sept 08: Liver mets again, on Tykerb/Xeloda again, CA=19 and 27
Nov 08: Progression, Tykerb/Gemzar, CA=25
Dec 08: Progression, Herceptin/Navelbine, CA=40, 57, and 130
Jan 09: Progression in bone, recession in liver, Herceptin/Carbo/Abraxane CA=135
June 09: CA27/29=24, chemo break
Sept 09: Progression, CA=24, waiting on clinical trial (4 weeks no treatment)
Nov 09: now have brain mets, trial "on hold", getting 14 WBR treatments starting 11/2/09
Dec 09: possible start on p53 trial
julierene is offline   Reply With Quote