Thread: Just for fun...
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2006, 03:31 PM   #36
Nicola

About Me!

I am 37 years old and married to my best friend. We have been married almost 6 years now and have known each other our whole lives. We grew up across the street from one another and our Mothers were best friends. Both of us lost our Mothers to breast cancer so we are all too familiar with this horrible disease. We don't have any children together but I have three wonderful step children who live with their Mother, we spend as much of our time with them as possible. We also have a small zoo, we have one large dog, 5 cats, a rabbit, a turtle, 2 parakeets, chickens and a pea hen (female peacock).

I am a self taught artist, I paint mostly Still Life Abstracts in acrylics and also dabble in mixed media. I have sold many of my paintings and have given several away as gifts to family and friends. Painting is my one true passion.

We enjoy camping, canoeing, kayaking, gardening, wood carving, antiqueing, reading, writing and spending time with family and friends.

We are looking forward to a trip to Cape Hatteras this summer where we will ride horses on the beach and celebrate life, love and family.

Cancer and all that it entails may ravish my body but it will never destroy my spirit.
Nicola is offline   Reply With Quote