Thread: Chemo 1 Done!
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 06:40 AM   #13
Lisa1967

Re: Chemo 1 Done!

Greetings Sisters, I had my first A/C yesterday. Felt great after chemo no side effects at all. As a matter of fact I even forgot to take my anti nausea medication (0ndansetron hcl 8mg) until I was already settled in bed. Even though I didn't think I was going to need it, I jumped out of bed at 11:30 and took it just in case. What I was also prescribed was (Dexamethasone 4mg) a steroid for nausea which I told my Onc I wasn't happy about taking and she said not to, unless I was very nauseous. ....Thank Goodness that does not seem to be the case.

Prior to giving me the "red devil" I was warned that for the next few days not to be alarmed by red urine....apparently the "red devil" is comfy in my system because he ain't leaving!!

Woke up this morning just fine. I do have a slight headache (not medication worthy) unsure if its treatment related or the crappy weather were having today in NY. All in all I feel good. This however can change in a few hours when I receive my first Nulesta shot.

From what I've been reading and assume comprehending well is that most who have an easy time with the A/C have more trouble with the T and viseversa....let's see what shall happen

Hugs to All.....Lisa
Lisa1967 is offline   Reply With Quote