View Single Post
Old 11-27-2014, 09:07 AM   #18
sarah

Re: Is it okay to cuss on here?? Cuz this is a Bitch

Hello Linn,
You're early into the Herceptin treatment, it does get easier and you will feel better but bitch and complain if that helps you. We all have to find our own way to get through this and carry on. Cancer is a bitch. Try audio books, I found it soothing to listen to a good book and often reading or watching a movie was too hard. Also it's a good way to take you away from the present situation. If you aren't taking Amidex at night, try taking it at night to lessen any side effects. For itching, I found calamine lotion the best solution although it's messy.
10 years ago, I thought I'd received a death notice and would be dead within months so I'm one of the happiest people because I'm still here! You'll get there too, hope it's sooner than later. Have some chocolate and a glass of red wine. I find those 2 things always make me feel better. I also hope you have supportive friends and a furry animal - my dogs have helped me through a lot. I often think of Brenda's line "but doctor I hate pink!" Don't we all!
hugs and love
sarah