View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 02:05 PM   #12
'lizbeth

Re: Is it okay to cuss on here?? Cuz this is a Bitch

Well it is about time you came clean and tell us about the scans. The last information was about regional recurrence.

Where else is your cancer besides the 1 supraclavicular node? Is is still regional? Or do you have metastasis in distant organs?

Still expecting NED as you haven't had a combination of Herceptin, Perjeta and Arimidex before. I am very happy about the Perjeta and the Arimidex.

Are these treatments really that bad? Sounds like something you can manage with a little humor thrown in. Yes - and I have my own Passive Aggressive dramas, just blew my stack over the new coupon police that I have to deal with for the Christmas holiday. Seems like my new coworker had to go running to the #2 manager in the store to let her know I was walking around the store with 25% coupons along with the 30% flyer for fine jewelry. Two days later my technique of encouraging new accounts was posted on the board for all to follow, LMAO. Seriously, I need to not take things so seriously, lol. Honestly if the customer checks out at another register or 2 they will find out the coupon exists and I've had enough come back to be rerung. Shopping with coupons is an artform!

Lauriesh, thanks for setting us straight on the Stage IV continued treatment information. I also thought the NED, off treatment number was higher with board members.
'lizbeth is offline   Reply With Quote