View Single Post
Old 03-20-2006, 03:46 AM   #2
Unregistered

Such difficult decisions.

There is always hope. Cancer is a very individual disease.

I am sure you will get lots of support from the wonderful women who post to this board. There are many survivors.

My interest is diet and particularly fat intake balancing the omega threes and sixes as an adjunct to whatever other therapy is chosen. I have read extensively and am convinced diet and particularly the type of fat intake is a big factor in helping to reduce risk. There are lots of posts on this board. If nothing else it will help build general health.

It may be you eat "well" already but many like me until recently were not aware of the potential of the type of fats to significantly effect health factors. If you have already covere this aspect please excuse this post.

This is an article I came across recently. It is only one report, and must be taken in context, and could always be the result of somthing else, but the doctors obviously thought enough of it to report it. Obviously magor changes should be discussed with your advisors.

http://www.cabnr.unr.edu/cabnr/newsl...nandcancer.pdf

Again I am sure you will find lots of support and hope on this site. There is always hope. This is an individual disease, the rules and outcomes are not written. Much is not understood. There are plenty of women on this site who seem to be defying the statisitics.

RB