View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 08:13 PM   #14
anna4969

Smile Re: Increased risk for endometrial cancer

Lizbeth,

Once again, thank you for such reasonable and reassuring words. I was so delighted to see a response from you.

Onc did call me early evening and he agrees fully with the GYN's plan. I feel so much more calm that he is in the loop and agrees. Wow, it strikes me every time I realize how his words comfort me. Just two strangers at one time thrown together because of this ugly cancer crap and you develop such strong relationships. It is really something isn't it? I can't imagine how hard it must be to have to change oncs for whatever reasons. The trust you develop just can't be measured.

Thank you so much for the advice on the biopsy. Yes, her several attempts last week, were not nice. I was a unprepared and would have dosed up on Motrin or Aleve had I realized. She did give it a good shot but said she needed to stop because it was becoming torturous and it was. So, you bet, I will dose up on one of those prior to my August 8th attempt.

I do, in my heart, feel that my body is just confused. I never was a regular kind of girl but the 2 years before my diagnosis, I was like clock work. Along comes chemo to jazz that up and now maybe my body just wants to do what it should have been doing for the past 3 years. I am putting my eggs in that basket for now(literally I guess .

I will let you know come August where things are if you are interested.

Once again, thank you, thank you. Have a peaceful sleep.
anna4969 is offline   Reply With Quote