View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 12:33 AM   #38
KsGal

Re: Brain MRI this morning

Thank you, ladies, for all the warm wishes and kind thoughts.

I went into the plastic surgeons office saying I didn't care what my chest looked like..just get the expanders out and put in whatever fits in there! He said he wanted to use a certain size implant, and I needed a fill to be able to get it in there. I thought...whatever..just hurry up! He told me he was putting 60 ml in each, but ended up putting 120. They look ridiculous...all up around my neck practically and hard as a ROCK. The part that is hurting me is the part that kind of goes into the armpit. Also, because its under the muscle, muscle cramps in the breast. Woot!
I can't wait until the surgery to get those damn things out of there. And Denise, yes, Im popping Vicodin at least twice a day. It's the only thing that works!
Prayers and positive energy all around. Big hugs! I'll let everyone know when the brain MRI is...hopefully those two little buggers are gone!!!
December 2012 was diagnosed with five brain mets, and had whole brain radiation.
Around July 2014 two mets in brain, one a residual spot and one new one growing in size. Received Cyberknife on both areas
Clear/NED
April 2015 remain NED
KsGal is offline   Reply With Quote