View Single Post
Old 06-30-2006, 12:07 PM   #24
kat in the delta

Location: MS Delta in Clarksdale="Home of the Blues" (near Memphis,TN)by Misssissippi River/levee's highest pt.
Red face kat in the delta

Thanks for all the help and advice---keep them rolling-----------------
You can't beiieve how MUCH it helps me!!! and tom, who said anything about my husband driving us to the airport??!!
I don't think he would even care !! Sherryg68, ask your husband what I should do? your ending statement was so funny.!!.My middle son, interning at a local law firm,just told me to join this nice country club,,,, afterall, I have sacrifice for my Husband's 3 hunting clubs. and Al, can you design that setting. As for dogs,its true, they do love me & are always happy to see me,but I have 4 dogs!! thanks to my sons, the oldest finance director who now complains about the way my house looks because of them.
All my life I have done things for my husband and boys and others. All have nice new cars, while I have a '94 with just 50,000 miles registered.
Well, I do think its time for me to Hit the Road,maybe call an old male friend--who has been married several x's, but filthy rich, good-looking & fun. Or the guy in Nashville,recently divorced and nice-looking, who wants my youngest son and ME to come to his studio and make a CD(my 22yr old cannot read,nor write music, but has composed over a doz.classical piano pieces,2-10 min. long- in a 2 yr. period--thank God !!)
Or buy some clothes for this weekend's HS reunion of passed cheerleaders and football players. I feel so bad about myself that I wasn't even going.....but.. even if my husband doesn't go, I probably need to make an appearance...or perhaps travel.
WHAT DO ANY OF YOU THINK ???
I may schedule that flight to Paris after my last treatment at the end of July. kat in the delta
kat in the delta is offline   Reply With Quote