View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 10:06 PM   #1
Kavy

Update on Kate (Tousled1)

Hi, everybody,

I talked to Kate today, and here is the update. Her fever comes and goes, and they might do a bronchoscopy soon but they need to run one more test first. She is getting 3 kinds of IV antibiotics, and tomorrow she will get the results of her CT scan and Xrays.
I read your get well messages for her, and she said they lifted her spirits. She was very happy to hear from all of you. This is her message to you " I am hanging in there, just getting poked. I don't know what I would do without the support of you, wonderful women. Please, keep the prayers coming, I do believe in the power of prayer. Then I told her about the chain prayer that would take place tonight at 8:00 pm, and here is what she said "I appreciate all the prayers. I am not gonna let this get me down. I pray for each and every man and woman from this site. I got my rosary here in the hospital with me and it is getting a lot of use".
For Andi she added " I brought my Ipod and 2 pillows."
For Catherine she added " The food here is terrible!"

I joined all of you in the chain prayer for Kate this evening. And I want to thank you all for the support you are giving to our dear friend.
I pray that all of you are doing great. God bless you.
KarlaV.
Kavy is offline   Reply With Quote