View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 12:35 PM   #12
Kmswilson

Re: JOINT PAIN & BODY ACHES AFTER CHEMO

I'm glad to hear radiation can make you feel rough. I just finished 13 WBR treatments, and I'm still warning from the steroids, and I feel terrible. Meanwhile I've had to stop the chemo during the rads, and I'm terrified of every ache and pain that this has been spreading while I've been off the chemo for 6 weeks. Even though we saw regression in my liver and stability elsewhere when they found the brain mets, I'm terrified it's been running rampant while doing the radiation. Anyway, my neuropathy in my feet seems to be worse, and my feet and legs feel weak. And I am so off-kilter...dizzy and fuzzy, almost like the chemo fog. I hobble around feeling like I'm 90. Anyway, not much point to my post, just glad to hear I'm not alone!
12/27/10 - IDC, rt breast (approx. 15 cm), lymph nodes, age 36. 1/7/11 - stage 4 IDC, extensive liver mets, Bone mets (spine, sacrum, rib, sternum, upper arm), ER-/PR-, HER2+++; 1/12/11 - port, 1/17/11- startweekly Taxol/Herceptin, monthly Zometa
3/8/11- decrease in all tumors, bones healing. 3/11- 3 wks on/1 off Taxol/Herceptin, +Zometa
6/6/11 - decrease in all tumors, healing bones, 2-4 new liver lesions. 3 wks on/1 wk off Taxol/Carbo/Herceptin, +Zometa
7/29/11 - liver progression, others stable; 8/11-drop taxol/carbo, start Navelbine
12/11 - liver progression; begin AC, drop Herceptin;
1/12 - liver enzymes normal, 2/6 results show regression in liver, stable others, but 9 tiny brain mets (largest 7 mm). Begin 13 WBRs 2/6; 2/29-start Tykerb, 3/7, start Xeloda
5/2012- liver progression and regression, liver biopsy confirms HER2+++. drop Xeloda, start Herceptin, Tykerb, Zometa.
5/2012- brain MRI shows all lesions gone except 1, 2mm shrinking!
Kmswilson is offline   Reply With Quote