View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 12:17 PM   #23
Manish

Re: Metastatis Breast Cancer - Herceptin required

Hi. I would like to update that my wife Dimple had her first Herceptin with Taxol on 4th Sep 2012. During last three weeks she felt better than the other cemo she had earlier. Her blood reports were much better and she did not require any additional injections for increasing platelet counts (which she had to take after each earlier cemo therapy). I do believe from my heart that herceptin will do its job and she will get cured. She will be having her second herceptin cemo tomorrow and will be joining me in Dubai coming weekend after being in India for last 4 months (since she was diagnosed with cancer). We could take this decision considering how she felt after first dose of herceptin. Yes we will be travelling to india for the rest of the 2 cemos scheduled in October and November.
I am sharing this for those who have doubts like i had earlier after reading about herceptin and its side effects on internet. Thank you all for sharing your experiences and best wishes, which helped us in going ahead with this treatment.
Thanks. Manish
Manish is offline   Reply With Quote