View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 09:00 AM   #2
John21

I guess maybe you are stage 1. What is you ER/PR. Her2 Fish score? You might just to do Herceptin alone. These days, I think doctors are going the quality of life direction. SInce there are clear margins, no lymph nodes, no bones? I would hope the best for you. It is true that Her2++ is driven by Hormones, and by gosh i could never say we haven't consider removing the ovaries, but see what the oncologist says. Take it a step at a time. Excessive unneeded surgery puts a strain on your body. Save it for when you need it. The only other thing is be aggressive and stay on top of it. Beware of your body and aches and pains. If something doesn't feel right, then check it out and get piece of mind. Make sure you are comfortable with your oncologist. Rememebr, their many of them out there. Don't believe you have to go the one next door. Many of the people on this site can recommend good oncologist. They are all great people from what I come to learn.

I come here to this site for my wife, to learn, vent, and just check up on things.
John21 is offline   Reply With Quote