View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 04:21 AM   #47
Lien

Re: NEDenise Downer Alert!

I was just going to suggest the probiotics! I wholeheartedly agree with Coolbreeze. With the steroids, the cipro and all the other stuff that's been pumped into your body, you really do need them.

I know exactly how you feel re. your boys. Mine are 13, 18, 22 and 26. They all still need me. Especially as their Dad is not very good at parenting, having been abused as a child. He doesn't abuse them, of course, or I would have left a long time ago. Never lifted a finger. But he just doesn't have a clue about being a nurturing parent. He feeds them, gets them off to school, but that's it.

The thing I am most grateful for every single day of my life, is that my cancer hasn't spread. I have several other health issues, preventing me from working for the last 4 months, but I am pretty sure they are not going to kill me in the foreseeable future.

So let's stick around, shall we?

BTW I seem to have gotten my latest UTI under control by drinking unsweetened cranberry juice (mixed with mineral water) and probiotics.

Hugs

Jacqueline
Diagnosed age 44, January 2004, 0.7 cm IDC & DCIS. Stage 1, grade 3, ER/PR pos. HER2 pos. clear margins, no nodes. SNB. 35 rads. On Zoladex and Armidex since Dec. 2004. Stopped Zoladex/Arimidex sept 2009 Still taking mistletoe shots (CAM therapy) Doing fine.
Lien is offline   Reply With Quote