Thread: Mushrooms
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 11:06 AM   #8
maouno

Re: Mushrooms

Tanya, I thank you so much for your answer, it helps me a lot to know that I can eat them frequently and take even extract during aromasin. The best way to prepare the mushrooms so that they keep their maximum of health profit was a second question, but I can find it out on the net- I'll try. I'm not completely vegetarian; I eat no meat, but sea fish every week. Maybe it's better to exclude that too, because of the animal fat, but I know that fish is also very healthy. I drink only rice milk, but I eat some goat yoghurt. I'm still looking for the most fitting diet, there are too many opinions. I can change things, but I'm not strong enough to omit everything I like, for instance 85 percent chocolate, which I eat too much (a craving probably) or parmesan cheese. It depresses me to be weak.
Other side, new case, lumpectomy 8 aug 2008: 1 cm, no nodes. Postmeno. Er+Pr-Her2+++
Oncotest high risk, Muga 51, port placed Dec. 2008, chemo CMF started 18 nov during 6 months , 6 rounds of two treatments. Finished rads April 2009, started Herceptin late: 10 Sept 2009. Muga 63.
Finished herceptin 5 sept 2010.Port taken out 19 oct 2010!!
maouno is offline   Reply With Quote