Thread: its back
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 10:22 PM   #47
donocco

Re: its back

Let me add something to the above post. I wrote it when I was rushed and a bit tired. Thee was an experiment where about 100 women with breast lumps were biopsied. I think about 22 of the women had lumps that were malignant. As stated before, these women tended to have the highest copper/zinc ratio. From what I remember, you could diagnose which of the lumps ere malignant, just by considering the CU/ZN ratio with over 90% accuracy.

What about the benign lumps. If you examine sections of these lumps under the microscope, some of the fibrocystic breast cells looked like normal breast cells. Others had larger nucleuses and abnormal shapes. The same basic thing. The more abnormal the cell morphology of the benign lumps, the higher the Cu/Zn ratio also with close to 90% specificity. Apparently you could diagnose fibrocystic cells also simply with a blood test and determining the copper/Zinc ratio. To me this was fascinating. Ill try to relocate this article. I read it years ago. I think this is when I started thinking about using zinc supplements to lower the Cu/Zn ratio and possibly prevent or even help treat cancer. This is exactly how medical discoveries were made in the 1800s,

Paul
donocco is offline   Reply With Quote