Thread: Survivor Survey
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 01:31 PM   #12
Andrea Barnett Budin

Location: LAND OF YES! w/home in Boca Raton, Florida Orig from L.I., N.Y. Ever hovering IN THE NOW...
Thumbs up Cancer Loves Sugar

So did I. Chocoholic. But since I heard this pearl of wisdom from several different sources, and found sugar to be a trigger food for the IBS (IRRITABLE BOWEL DISORDER) that came with the Taxotere in '98 and never went away -- I have decided to stay off of sugar. Been sugar-free since '04! Not a single bite even of birthday cake. I consider it poison. So, I' m w/Stephen on this. Amazing story of heroics and determination. Expectation and Intention = End Result, I always say. I was adamant about not giving in to my poor prognosis. SOMEONE has to fall in the Survivors's group. They're the most passionate, positive focused of the lot. THE BRAVEST ARE THOSE WHO HAVE THE CLEAREST VISION OF WHAT IS BEFORE THEM, AND YET, GO OUT TO MEET IT. YOU MUST DO THE THING YOU THINK YOU CANNOT DO AND BELIEVE IN YOUR POWER TO ACHIEVE IT! We are each just this side of becoming a miracle! God bless... Please keep us all updated on your findings and ponderings. Networking is a grand way of supporting one another. ANDREA
Andrea Barnett Budin is offline   Reply With Quote