View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 05:28 AM   #18
Jen

Re: Prayers For Sheila

Sheila's sister (my aunt) called this morning and said they were going to try and see if they could remove the breathing tube today and she was reaching for pen and paper to write with. Things are still touch and go so please continue to pray that God gives her the strength to fight this and recover. I joined this board a few years back because I know how much you guys mean to my Mom as well as to each other. Mom told me a long time ago she was glad I joined this site and to update you guys about whats going on when she couldn't. Unfortunately this is one of those times. I know my Mom is a fighter as all of you are. Please continue to lift her up in your warm thoughts and prayers. I pray that someday soon she will be able to come on here and see all of the love you guys have for her as she has for all of you. I will continue to update as the updates become available.

Last night when they did the CT scans at the first hospital they did not see any new cancer but her lungs were in really bad shape.
Jennifer
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote