Thread: Update on me
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 10:45 PM   #5
Bill

Chris, I'm sorry my new avatar makes you feel nervous. Did I throw too much darkness into the sky? My "handlers" said I could act up a little bit since I'm relocating. Did you notice that when we first rounded the corner into the alley on our walk that there was a certain person walking towards us, and then ten minutes later, that same person was suddenly in a wheelchair panhandling, with a few "modifications", sure. Remember when I gave him a "few bucks", and said "good luck, buddy" , what you didn't know was that if I gave him less than five bucks it meant that you were thirsty and to open the "store" right away. I had gauged your pace, (remember, I was always a little behind you) and with my phrasing, "good luck, buddy" it told him that he had 13 minutes to open shop and move my team around. Chris, you were never in any danger, I swear, but didn't you notice that the girl shop-keeper was just getting ready to close at six o'clock? And that her shop was immaculate, and she was pretending to sweep? I gave her hell that night for that one. "throw something on the floor to sweep up" We had a tough time covering you, Chris, because you like to run around alot and then you just stand still for too long. Gotta go