View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 09:51 AM   #20
Jaimieh

Re: Bilateral mastectomy support group

I chose a bilaterial Mast. with immediate reconstruction (haha...what a joke). The TE pressure was very hard to live with and I finally got comfortable about a month before my exchange. After my exchange it was immediate relief and while I healed at 7 weeks the seroma's started until and holes were formed until I had to exchange my implants to a smaller size. Then 3 weeks after with implants that were 1/3 smaller I developed more seromas. After having the holes stitched 3 times I had them removed. There was something wrong though and while it was painful I would have done it again.

Now after reviewing my options with my PS who I just think is wonderful I am having either lower lumbar gap or Sgap in 12 days in NOLA.

I want to ditch the prostetics. I have found finding clothes almost impossible and then I am worried the entire time about my prostetic showing. I am getting more comfortable with my concave chest but I really liked having breast better than without. So when I come back from NOLA I will come back and update
no angiolympathic invasion

Bi-Lat. Mast. 1/8/09
Exchange scheduled for 6/17/09
Lost implants due to unknown reason :(

Hip Flap 1/26/2010 in NOLA :) LOVE EM'

TCH x6 (6 done and I am hoping to never do it again )

Well so much for never...
Local recurrence May 25,2014 is left over breast tissue.
April 2 , 2014 lumpectomy
April 28, 2014- June 9, 2014 start AC x 4
Taxol x12
Perjeta x 6
Herceptin x 18
And 33 rads just for fun. NOT!!!
Jaimieh is offline   Reply With Quote