View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 12:57 AM   #56
Mandamoo

Re: More Progression

Oh dear - trying to explain the intricacies of the different football codes could get very messy. AFL is a game where the ball which is like the one used in rugby (a bit small and narrower) is mostly kicked about a circular field toward a goal - the ball is passed forward rather than back (usually) using a hand pass which is like punching the ball. You can only run a short distance with the ball without hand passing, kicking or bouncing. A kick through the middle posts is 6 points, through the outer posts is 1 point.

I a shedding more and more so today I used the Cabrini Wig room service at Brighton - an amazing service where I was fitted with a brand new wig for free and then also received a number of hats, sleep caps, beanies all donated! Wow! I went long! I haven't been long for years - it is very sexy... I need to get the fringe trimmed a little but I am not complaining. I can also purchase another later if I want to. I can't imagine wearing this one in the heat of summer.

And.... My oncologist rang me to tell me she had good news - my markers have dropped - first time in almost a year - they have steadily risen since about August last year! Good news indeed coupled with my reduction in cough. Here's to long term benefit!
Mandamoo is offline   Reply With Quote