View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 06:26 PM   #1
mamacze

Exclamation Stage 4 Folk - Urgent Survey!

PLEASE SEE NOTE BELOW AND FOLLOW THE LINK TO THE NOTED SURVEY!
METAvivor has put together a survey that I'm hoping you will take. The answers will help us build a report that describes the impact of BC mets on the lives of those living with the disease. Very little information is out there on our actual disease ... and far less information is out there on the toll that BC mets takes on each of our lives. If we want things to change, we need to convince people of the extent of the problem. And we can only do that if we have good statistics to make our point.

Here is the survey link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3TYNY27

I am hoping to present the results of the survey at the upcoming Advanced Breast Cancer First Consensus Conference in Lisbon Portugal in November. The deadline to submit articles for that conference is rapidly approaching, hence the urgency of taking the survey as early as possible ... and no later than July 14th. If you have any questions, just let me know. Please forward to any friends that you have with BC mets. And please note that the survey is also for non-USA residents.

I really appreciate your help on this.

"CJ"
Dian M. Corneliussen-James
President, METAvivor Research and Support Inc.
-- A 501 (c)(3) Non-Profit, All-Volunteer Program for Metastatic Breast Cancer
www.metavivor.org

THANK YOU ALL FOR HELPING OUT ON THIS! I pass this on from Ellen at http://mbcnetwork.org/
Kim from CT

2004 - Stage 4, mets to 4 lobes of lungs and liver, lumpectomy, er/pr -, her2 neu+++, Herceptin and Navelbine then Herceptin only.

2005 - Breast Ca vaccinations with the Tumor Vaccine Group in Seattle

2011 - Still Herceptin only and NED

2011, June - STOPPED Herceptin and kicked up my heels!

2012, February - 1 small tumor came back to haunt me in my lungs - back on Herceptin only, tumor stable.

2015, November - tumor on lungs removed (Segmentectomy), back on Herceptin only
Received U of W vaccine clinical "booster" Vaccine

2022 On Herceptin and NED continues - WOOT WOOT!
mamacze is offline   Reply With Quote