View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 05:29 AM   #39
NEDenise

Re: Good News / "Bad" News

Aussie Girl,
First, to be fair, and in the spirit of full disclosure... My OWN docs, both onc and gp have been on the ball! It's those pesky subs, who don't want to get involve, that muck up the works.

Next, thanks for the ideas on how to jump start those adrenal hormones with diet.
Sounds like a plan, especially since it calls for the reduction of stress and an increase in chocolate. How can anything that includes those two components be bad!! And, since I prefer dark, dark, chocolate, it shouldn't even effect the carbs/fat caveat.

Stress... hmmm... well after the brain MRI this morning... I'm hoping to be relatively stress free for a few months. I hope God's seeing things that way too!!

Be well everyone!
I'll keep you posted!
Denise

PS Aussie Girl, since you're a doctor... I'm counting the chocolate thing as a bona fide prescription, to be filled... STAT! And BTW, my teenage sons are so smitten with all things Australian lately... Brisbane sounds great to them! If airfare weren't more than my mortgage payment... they might have had a shot at a visit!
NEDenise is offline   Reply With Quote