View Single Post
Old 06-29-2006, 09:19 AM   #1
madubois63

Talking HOME SWEET HOME - madubois63

YEAH!!! I am home. Once my counts started to move, they just ran. My platelets were at 188 yesterday - haven't been that high since January. Just last week I was at 8 or 9. My whites are still a little low, but much better than zero. I can't really go in crowds, so no stores for a bit. My bed feels so amazing and my dog was just too happy to see me. My kids crawled in to bed with me and just held my hands. It was amazing!! I'll have another bone marrow biopsy next week and then the doctor can tell me what I already know - that I am in reission - tehe. Then we can start the donor search, and I go to Buffalo for a consult. Thanks for all the advice on Buffalo and offers for visits. I will take you all up on it (except that mother-in-law - lol)! I am going to enjoy my weekend at home and then start research. Yes, it's Roswell. My first thought was corporate Angels Network for free air fair, but someone gave me a few other sites to check out too. I always wanted to go to Canada. Maybe we can make this a bit of a vacation too. I love caves, so that is a must! I love you all so much, and just can't believe the love that comes through. You make me smile, cry and just appreciate life so much more...
..·´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
-:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ¸.·´
-:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:-
((¸¸.Maryann -:¦:-´´
Adriomycin Cytoxin Taxol
Tamoxifen 4 1/2 yrs
Radiation - 32 x
Metastatic BC lung/liver 10/04
thorocentesis 2x - pleurodesis