View Single Post
Old 04-26-2006, 08:35 AM   #17
kat in the delta

Location: MS Delta in Clarksdale="Home of the Blues" (near Memphis,TN)by Misssissippi River/levee's highest pt.
Exclamation kat in the delta

I think we all need to print this and give this info. to our oncs. and to the NCI, and the American Cancer Society. I do not have a printer now,but will foward to my sister who had breast cancer 6 yrs. ago.{{ She does NOT have this much memory lost---she was HER2 negative, but ER positive. She took A/C & taxotere, then 5 yrs of tamoxifen, now aromason(sp?) She does have a husband that is a perfectionist &does ALOT in their house.}} My brain & memory is Mega times worse now. With all men(husband and 3 sons), they think I am just faking !!!!! I have always been the one to do everything regarding the house++,even tho' it was never perfect then. {WE women are made to be caretakers---but, men have a hard time with this}.
My husband cannot understand WHY this house is a wreck and will not now,nor ever has, lift a finger to help clean up!! He continues to blame this messy house and all disorganization on ME, and he says since the Major Chemo is over--(can't even remember how long ago--just a few months),that I should be well by now. But, I'm now taking Herceptin for at least a year. Herceptin must definitely affect the brain. Who in here can relate???? Any solutions, or info.????

Last edited by kat in the delta; 04-26-2006 at 08:52 AM.. Reason: put in extra word
kat in the delta is offline   Reply With Quote