View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 03:40 PM   #7
Lyn
A Living Legend

Thank you so much Lani for putting it in a language us others sit screwing our face out, the technical answers seem to be a bit back handed, just when you think you understand they throw in something else, I can't have the Celebrex thanks to the medical profession giving me heart failure, but I find that the Celebrex did nothing for me in the pain department but did help my fractured should I say destroyed shoulder humeral head, I have taken Brufen for years now I just need to work out how much I need or what my body tells me. And to you and all of my family on the site thank your for the prayers,love, support and the desperately need info, I don't mind admitting that I am truly scared this time of the unknown, as well as all of the drugs mucking with my seretonin, I prefer my humours side, but the family is coping it as well, so if you remember, Lorel and Hardy, I'm Stanley at the moment, and I actually have those dolls in my collection so I am going to put them in a nice sunny spot in the room where I know they will be happy, I know, I'm warped, but how else do we get through this, because I think we all believe is this really happening to us? Well thanks again guys so as long as I can type and see the screen of course "I will be there, counting on you" words of another song coming on I think., someone elses of course

Love Hugs Lyn
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote