View Single Post
Old 02-16-2006, 08:29 AM   #1
kk1

Unhappy broke my ankle but found a great educational site

I broke my ankle on saturday so I'm stuck on the couch for 10 days with my foot up in the air. Thought I would investigate further the bone breakage issue and anti-estogen therapies, although I really think it was just one of those stupid household accidents and not related to my treatment. My last bone density scan two months ago showed I had actually gain density back. Good thing I did my ski trip to Vail last month, but will have to cancel my spring trip to squaw.

I guess the upside is I have so much time to surf from the couch that I final joined the ranks of the her2support senior members, I am honored and only hope that I can give back a little of what has been given to me by the others that post here. I also get to watch all the winter olympics during the day with out feeling guilty , and my husband and kids are finally learning how to cook and grocery shop!.

Anyway I came across this great site which has lots of multi-media information that you can listen and watch on the web or download text. It even contains all the highlights from the 2005 SABC. Check it out.

www.peerviewpress.com

http://www.peerviewpress.com/search....e=PVP&edition=

kk1
kk1 is offline   Reply With Quote