View Single Post
Old 01-14-2006, 04:19 AM   #8
lu ann

Hi Lyn,

I don't remember your history. Were you origionally dx. with mets? That is a long time to be on continuous treatment. I met a lady who was in her 9th year. She looked and sounded well. You sure keep your humor through all this. I enjoy your wit.

I'm on a 2 month break. I've been on treatment about 18 mos. out of the last 2 years. My scans have been good but my ca15-3 has been slowly increasing from 21 a year ago to 125 Dec. 05. I'm considering asking to go back on taxol and carbo. along with the herc. and zom. It knocked the counts down and I did not have problem with neuropathy.

I sure wish we could all meet someday for a face to face reunion. I know we'll all be there to great each other in heaven. God knows there will be alot of us there. The one good thing about being terminal is you get your spiritual life in order real fast. But it would be nice to get together on this side, don't you think?

I've been asking God alot of questions since Lola died. I just don't understand why she had to suffer so much and die anyway. I'm kind of angry. And why does Linda have to go through brain mets? They always say things happen for a reason but why do they always happen to good people? IT IS NOT FAIR.

Sorry, I had to get that out and I know you of all people understand about things not being fair.

Did you read Lola's journal? I started reading from the last entry then decided to start at the beginning. I could not stop reading till I finished. I know Lola was a blessing to those who knew her. She will be remembered by many. I only wish I could have known her.

Why don't we all make the resolution to have N.E.D. this year. That would be great.

Blessings and Happy New Year to All.
Lu Ann
lu ann is offline   Reply With Quote