View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 09:10 PM   #7
Gina

Keep these excellent comments coming...

Hi,

We just finished our first successful moderated chat room on nutrition and supplements...for all of you interested in this thread on her-2 origins..I will be moderating the January 1 chat room on this very topic and am very interested to look at ALL theories..no matter how "out there" and see if we can find certain themes repeated again and again...for those coming up in the 50's --there have been some connections with the gamma globulin shot often given at this time for polio..and later..for folks traveling abroad or who had been exposed to hepatitis...there is also an usually high number of RH negative (blood types) who are her-2 pos and many received the rhogam shot when they carried a child with a positive blood type....I am also interested in pursuing any her-2 folks who had or have family members with ulcer or bowel disease, especially those who know for sure that they themselves or others in their family have tested positive for h. pylori. I am also looking at second hand smoke and instances of Chlamydia pneumonia...so from now till the new year..smile..put on those thinking caps and pop into the chat room ready to share YOU BEST guess as to what caused your her-2 to start over-expressing in the first place...smile..UNTIL then, take care, Gina (GPopp@Comcast.net)
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote