View Single Post
Old 12-29-2003, 11:23 AM   #5
Priscilla

Thank you for responding to my post. Any similiar information is so welcome.

Today was good, although in the afternoons I really start to drag - I am still running a low grade fever (taking antibiotics). I can only assume it is my immune system responding to the Herception targeted cancer cells. I have had a funny little hurting (like a worm burrowing in) in my left side back at about my bra line - I hope it is cancer cells getting ate up.

If there is any kind of therapy - I think I am taking it. In addition to 13 glasses of fresh juice, 3 coffee enemas, liver pills, acidol pills, pancreatin, niacin, liver shots, enflizymes, I am have added to that IP6 (Thanks to Elaine), Ambrotose (5 tblspns a day) a product made by Mannatech, and lycine & proline.

I personally think that the Gerson and Herceptin are working synergistically (hope that is a word). If I don't drink the juice, I feel what feels like the cancer starting to take over. The juice quiets it right down and gives me real energy and strength.

What concerns me right now is a burning I keep feeling in my head - but the MRI came back clean, thank goodness.

Any opinions, suggestions or questions are welcomed. Everyday it is hard to know what to do next. I have however, really found that you have to be your own advocate because the doctors, and I feel like I have the best, are all so busy with so many patients I really do know how they and their staff carry the load.