View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 10:56 AM   #29
'lizbeth

Re: Cognitive Rehabilitation

That is quite a long post, and one of the best. It shares what each one of us goes through after cancer treatment.

I have been one of those who run opposite of others. So my experience with choline is opposite as well. I cannot tolerate Benadryl since cancer treatment - it puts me into symptom of anticholinergic syndrome which can be fatal.

I supplement with Soy Lecithin when my heart rate becomes elevated and my memory issues increase. I have other symptoms when I accidentally take something that affects choline. It is very distressing to me.

I still deal with issues of fatigue. Exercise helps quite a bit. But once you slip into that tired funk . . . well you can relate.

I have a huge pile of papers to file surrounding my filing cabinet in the living room. My office is piles of unfinished clutter. I have dozens of projects started . . . forgotten and unfinished.

So today I am baking a turkey for my family and am not even the least bit organized. I think I shall try your written schedule and see if I can get myself organized.

I think your post is very helpful.
'lizbeth is offline   Reply With Quote