View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 03:13 PM   #7
KsGal

Re: Question about TDM1 I don't understand

Im so glad to see you post as well. I don't know about the TDM1, but do know two weeks is a long time to wait to hear from them about getting a scan and getting moving.
I love your blog as well. It was probably one of the first things I find after being diagnosed, and your sense of humor and the information there made me feel soooo much better. Laughed through my tears quite a bit!
Sending you so many wishes and prayers and lots of bright energy. You are definitely right, its time to get your NED. These liver lesions are absolutely ridiculous..I get so angry when I see mind just hanging out on my scans like its perfectly comfortable all nestled up there. GET OUT!
Please keep us updated...and big hugs to you. Your positive attitude and sense of humor and energy and intelligence motivates and inspires more people than you know, don't forget that.
December 2012 was diagnosed with five brain mets, and had whole brain radiation.
Around July 2014 two mets in brain, one a residual spot and one new one growing in size. Received Cyberknife on both areas
Clear/NED
April 2015 remain NED
KsGal is offline   Reply With Quote