View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 05:56 AM   #3
Paula O

Re: Any Interest in a Her2 Group Meet-Up in Fl in 2013?

Hi Paty,

I'd love to meet you if a meet-up does work out. We'll see if there are others who would like to get together. So far not an overwhelming response.

I know it is difficult to make plans like this when people are in treatment and perhaps there is not enough interest overall anyway at this time to make it happen, no problem, just an idea for some fun.

I saw that there is some great fare competion going on--the other day Travel Zoo had deals like Providence and New York were only $120/$140 round trip including taxes to Orlando. Sometimes Allegiant Air has rock bottom prices.

If a FL meet-up happens, I was thinking of the Daytona Beach/Ormond Beach area but elsewhere might work for me. I'm flexible as to timing. Sometimes there are extraordinary deals on posh timeshare resorts or lovely houses at the beach along Fl coasts that people have and can't use for part or all of a week. No guarentees that the timing would be right for it but my husband is great at finding fabulous places at bargain prices. Even if one of those didn't work out, splitting the cost at a beachfront hotel would be reasonable and there are tons of interesting things to do.

Have a great day!

Paula
Paula O is offline   Reply With Quote