View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 07:17 PM   #20
Laurel

Talking Re: OY! I Forgot neulasta injection!!! (NOT)

Chrissy,

I was off-boards for a bit due to a downed computer so was just getting caught up on old posts. First, let me say that I belly-laughed at your plight! As you are younger than me I will not suggest this is chemo-brain-mixed-with-a-shake-or-two-of-old-age (as it would be with moi).

The kitty-cat on my lap (Meow-Meow at the moment) wants you to know that she takes deep umbrage at your kitty head reference and feels it is insensitive of you to disparage felines of the world in such a manner. She further asserts that kitty-cats are brilliantly clever creatures far exceeding the abilities of the average human and so therefore she is not at all surprised that you would forget something and then blame it on the innocent cat. She added peevishly (did I mention Meow-Meow is a drama queen?) that she would not be shocked to hear you fart and pass it off on the poor canine in your mist! She is also insisting that I inform you for the record that CATS DO NOT FART!. Dogs do and they are disgusting (for the record, naturally). Sorry, but she is just so lathered up at the moment. I fear it is time to pull out the catnip! I keep a ready supply for times such as these.

Now do not feel too badly, Chris. Meow-Meow tends to get on her high horse about kitty-bashing in America. I think it was the 101 Uses For A Dead Cat book that got her rolling a few years ago and she has been insufferable ever since. Please also forgive the vulgarity. I am sorry to say my cats are not pure-breeds, but rescued strays, who are not of the upper crust of kittydom and therefore use such offensive terms as "farts." Again, please accept my apologies for my kitty-cat and do know I would never engage in the usage of such uncouth and foul language.

Well now that we have that all established and properly sorted I shall sign off and fill Meow-Meow's catnip toy before she starts up about the great cat-abuse being perpetuated in the country and around the world. Meow-Meow insists the world would be a far better place if ruled by felines and on that I quite agree.

Smile On!
Laurel

Dx'd w/multifocal DCIS/IDS 3/08
7mm invasive component
Partial mast. 5/08
Stage 1b, ER 80%, PR 90%, HER-2 6.9 on FISH
0/5 nodes
4 AC, 4 TH finished 9/08
Herceptin every 3 weeks. Finished 7/09
Tamoxifen 10/08. Switched to Femara 8/09
Bilat SPM w/reconstruction 10/08
Clinical Trial w/Clondronate 12/08
Stopped Clondronate--too hard on my gizzard!
Switched back to Tamoxifen due to tendon pain from Femara

15 Years NED
I think I just might hang around awhile....

Laurel is offline   Reply With Quote