View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 05:46 PM   #46
Laurel

Re: Cannabis and cancer

As a child of the seventies I have absolutely no objection to marijuana, KKlousiana. In my opinion it is an innocuous drug, non-addicting, and should be legalized. I KNOW! Hey, I'm a conservative, too! Who says we are all a bunch of stuffed shirts! Ha! Hope I have not shocked anyone or offended. None intended.

As for tattoos I am not a fan, but to you I say, "why not?" Tattoos on skin that has lost its elasticity can look milky, but my bet is your newly tightened skin over your surgically altered breast is nice and taunt. I am a firm believer if something makes your feel better, or have an increased body image, then go for it!

Jen, there is a program tomorrow night (Thursday) on the Wealth network about marijuana and its "cure"for cancer. I will try to remember to tune in. It looks interesting. From the promos it appears there is a serum made from cannabis that arrests cancer. Wouldn't that be wonderful? Hope you have the opportunity to watch. Your mom is a wonderful lady. I can fully embrace your fervent desire to find something, anything, that sends this cancer crap back to hell where it belongs. There is no shame in this survival game. Good luck with your search.

Smile On!
Laurel

Dx'd w/multifocal DCIS/IDS 3/08
7mm invasive component
Partial mast. 5/08
Stage 1b, ER 80%, PR 90%, HER-2 6.9 on FISH
0/5 nodes
4 AC, 4 TH finished 9/08
Herceptin every 3 weeks. Finished 7/09
Tamoxifen 10/08. Switched to Femara 8/09
Bilat SPM w/reconstruction 10/08
Clinical Trial w/Clondronate 12/08
Stopped Clondronate--too hard on my gizzard!
Switched back to Tamoxifen due to tendon pain from Femara

15 Years NED
I think I just might hang around awhile....

Laurel is offline   Reply With Quote