View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 07:05 PM   #23
phil

Re: Pertuzumab: Today's The Day

So this IS the "conditional " approval that was rumored to be coming ? Un-believable ! as we see it help late stage folks like Darlene Gant !
I was looking for it on Fri, couldnt find it , nor in newspaper Sat. Turns out FDA released new of approval at 8:30 Fri. night . I thought that was wierd. reminded me of how they waited until Fri before Thanskgiving to release news that they were revoking Avastin. I had expected FDA to crow about pert., to distract from thier bungling of t dm-1, but now it appears that they are as sneaky about a partial approval of pert as they were w/ revoking avstin. Hmm, and maybe still punishing Gen., keeping it out of news . Cmon, a press release at 8 :30 on a Fri ? Its a dirty business, backroom connections . When Lorraine and I were at Avastin hearings , on abreak we saw atable full of pastries, juice , coffee . Silly us , we thought the FDA was putting that out for Survivors, NOT !. An embarassed woman asked us if we were w/ " Re-Li Associates ". Said the spread was for them. I asked who they were , " Not at liberty to disclose " In this System you Survivors have NO SAY ! We deserve a place at the table ! Its really about US ! I want to look into this FAST ACT before Congress, HR 4132, to overhaul FDA acc. approval. I hear its stagnating , lacking sponsors. Ask your Congr. to look into it. Add some real Survivor advocacy/ in-put. really change this Crooked System !
Come Demonstrate w/ us on June 19th at BIO in Boston ! Senior FDA will be there , running a " Town Hall " on " speeding up drug approvals ", gag me !!
phil is offline   Reply With Quote