View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 04:19 AM   #6
phil

Re: TDM-1 petition to Dr. Kathleen Sebelius, Secretary of Health and Huma

Maybe someone more techie than me , can post this on other sites.
Sec. sebelius is not a doctor, our mistake. We had that on signs at our rally in Dec. At the end of the Rally , Lorrraine, myself, and Ann , a Survivor wanting t dm-1, her mother, took a paper copy of the pet. across the Plaza to the federal bldg. We walked in, ( had called first, as signon.org had recommended ) , and sta down w/ an asst. regional HHs official. She tols us , dryly, " Shes not a Doctor ". Oh well, to be honest , sadly, if she was a doc , it wouldnt have made adifference. At the higher levels of Govt, Big Business, they leave thier hippocratic oath at home. Big research is silen too, afraid of blackballing .
The enrgy at the Rally was awesome. gets me excited about June 18th. My favorite memory of the Rally was the 4 speaker Survivors , and helen, another bc survivor, meeting , most for the first time) , talking , laughing in the van before the Rally. it was adrizzly day , like today , but it was definitely warm in that van... Myself and the other Caregivers sat back and watched, Come join us in June... you'll see...we cant be stopped, we have conquered so much already !
phil is offline   Reply With Quote