View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 05:28 AM   #31
phil

Re: Treatment Question

Good points. I have not read up on theresa 's specifics exclusions , etc. Aggressive cancer calls for aggressive tx. I like that you and your docs looked for measurable disease. Our docs saw that Lorraine ws on adria again, awful drug. They said , " well, she could get more , but shes close to lifetime limit, so.. they let her in to t dm-1 access. We need to explore all options, ask all ? of our docs.
A very good point is that This FDAs' new OS stats mean that ,in theresa, if you progress on physicians "choice ', you cant get tdm-1. 2 out of 3 is better odds than usual trials. As i have said before, its gen .'s way of getting t dm-1 to the most , while satisfying This FDAs randomization rule. Theresa may close soon. So , no decision is easy.
Pert is coming soon, and t dm-1's big trial data ( EMILIA)is done, is going to FDA this month or next, so i think t dm-1 might get out before end of this yr. Then everyone here can get it.. So check all trials, the pert /tdm-1 in Ny, Boston gives everyone t dm-1. If your cancer strongly overexpresses her2 only, has come back on tac, and you cant get t dm-1 in any other trial, theresa might be a choice.
I sur eplan to turn the heat up on fda this yr. Our rally on youtube in Dec. made one big mistake : we thought our media contacts would come to us . Nope. So, we must go to them.
Anyone want to picket outside ASCO in June ? Copy our shirts, or if i can i'll send you Chicagoans some. Dont think i can swing it, but we will definitely be outside the Internatl BIO tech Convention in Boston June 18. In our pink Fix The FDA shirts. All you Bostonians , stay tuned !!
phil is offline   Reply With Quote