Thread: Palliative Care
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 07:15 PM   #25
Ceesun

Re: Palliative Care

Emilie, I wish only good things for you, but I respectfully disagree with your statement....you know how this ends, we all do. I believe only God knows how it ends. There are those who are statistical abnormalities and those who defy the odds... I would mention Christine, our founder, as one and there are many others. I met another one, years ago, at an Ingredients for Healing conference well before my own diagnosis. He beat pancreatic cancer and survived for 12 years...maybe more...impressive. I wish that we all could do that on this board. For myself, during treatment I have seen my daughter marry, my first grandchild born, my other daughter graduate from college and have gone on a trip of a lifetime...much on my bucket list. Is my situation crappy ....yes! but I still find my joy. I hope you have much joy. I wish you would give thought to a little more treatment and yet I do understand enough is enough. Go with God and I say this because I care. Not trying to be preachy and I hope this does not come across that way. Peace, Ceesun
Ceesun is offline   Reply With Quote