Thread: mystery fever?
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 06:41 AM   #1
cyalata

mystery fever?

I was in the hospital for 3 days over the weekend because of a fever that would go up & down. This has been going on for about 2 weeks. They did numerous tests on me & couldn't find any reason so the doctors are saying it's probably from the cancer and when it goes over 100.4 I take 2 tylenol & it goes down for the whole day. I just started navelbine & herceptin but have only had 2 treatments of the navelbine due to being in the hospital & then holding off another week so I can get back on schedule. Has anyone had a problem with fever? Gail
2/11 most gone except for small area in lower lobe of left lung & mixed bone response.
5/11 pulled muscle in groin, had MRI of skeleton, found 2 tumors one pressing on spinal cord & 1 on lumbar.
Started radiation immediately to shrink. Getting first shot Monday for bones (Xgeva sp?) starting back on Hercepin Friday & new plan of attach.
cyalata is offline   Reply With Quote