Thread: Navelbine
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 02:56 AM   #10
michka

Re: Navelbine

Hi CoolBreeze. Navelbine is a good choice and many women did well on it. I started 2 months ago. I am motivated to continue on it even if I have difficulties. I am sure you will be OK.
I have bad nausea each time and it lasts 3 or 4 days. I also have stomach acid problems. One week I had a sort of general neuropathy attack. I was in bad pain and was on Lyrica and Tramadol. But it only happened once.
I also have a very bad taste in my mouth for 3 or 4 days then it comes back to normal. I noticed I was getting constipated but as I was warned I was very careful and I managed it OK. But this week I had a 24h horrible diarrhea the day after infusion. I just couldn't stop it. Very strange. My hair didn't change. My blood counts are OK. They go down but not too much. I felt very tired in the beginning but now I feel much less fatigue.
Now don't forget I had resection of several parts of my liver plus RFA and they took out my gallbladder less then 3 months ago. Taking chemo makes it difficult for the liver to heal fast and I had bad digestion problems after surgery. I figure a lot of my problems still come from that.
I would recommend a port.
Tell us how you feel. Hugs. Michka
michka is offline   Reply With Quote