View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 03:58 PM   #26
Lien

Re: ~Okay, 30 Minute Conversation and I Don't Understand A Word!!!!!

Oh Marie, I just want to hold you and hug you and tell you it's okay to feel the way you do. Somewhere in there is the Mighty Oak you love, he just can't express things the way he used to. And whether or not God is there right now for you, we may never know for sure. I like what Suzan said: Look into his eyes and keep telling him you love him.

Even though it's heartwrenching, these are important times. And you may need to tell him that he can let go, that you will be okay. Your bond is so strong, he may be trying to hang on for you.

If you go to hell, we all will. And when I get there, I will wait for you, and hug you tightly the moment you arrive. For you are one of the specialest people I know. And if you are there, hell can't be a bad place.

Hugs

Jacqueline
Diagnosed age 44, January 2004, 0.7 cm IDC & DCIS. Stage 1, grade 3, ER/PR pos. HER2 pos. clear margins, no nodes. SNB. 35 rads. On Zoladex and Armidex since Dec. 2004. Stopped Zoladex/Arimidex sept 2009 Still taking mistletoe shots (CAM therapy) Doing fine.
Lien is offline   Reply With Quote