View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 02:25 PM   #1
nitewind

I have always dreaded the month of May

For so many years, I hated to see the month of May approaching. Please bare with me, I really am struggling here.
When I was 10 my mom died on May 28th. Later in life, my dad died on May 22nd and was buried on the same day that my mom died. Two years ago, I found the lump in my breast on mothers day and was diagnosed with cancer on May 18th. My son nearly took his life in May four years ago.
And now so much sadness about Kate, I can hardly bear it. I can't stay away from this board but I don't want to read anymore. I know in my mind that the month of May has nothing to do with it but in my heart it hurts so much to have all of these things happen in May. I wish I could just rip it from my calender.
I guess I just need to vent, to yell or to scream, I really need some extra strength right now. I can't get Kate off my mind, such a sweet wonderful lady and always facing the worse things with that lovely smile on her face. I know that you are all joining me in constant prayer for her, we need to pray for a miracle and for peace of mind and heart for her.
Thanks for listening. I'm afraid that right now I'm a blubbering mess, wish I could just sleep thru this month.
Hugs
2 cm/ 0 nodes
Lumpectomy rt breast on 7/26/06
ER/PR- / Her2+++
A/C x 4
finished taxotere 2/07
finished 33 rads
Herceptin finished 12/07/07 Yippee!
nitewind is offline   Reply With Quote