Thread: Hey Lily
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 07:37 AM   #2
lilyecuadorian

Hi Hermiracles !!! thanks for asking ...I was just calling my Doc ..about it ..is really hard for me to handle it this diarrhea ...I loose to much wheit ...can't stop with anything ...5 imodium super strength and nothing ...good food with not fiber nothing ...and I fell really weak because loose a lot of liquids ,.....lucky that his week I suppose to have my week off of xeloda ...and the worst part my Doc dose'nt tell me what can be next ...( is secret??????) I' so mad ...what he can't tell me ??? while times go ...(just burn all my left neurons that chemo generosity left on my head thinking what I can do)......my face is FULL with rush and some part of my body like where my liver is with rush also ......other then that ...

Hermiracles time go so fast ...1 year the Bubbas ...please don't forget to post some pictures ...from that day ...they are beautifully
Love, Lily
her2+++ and ER+PR+ from32 nodes 4 positives
mastectomy right breast chemo before surgery herceptin/carboplatin/taxotere ,clear and surgery have radiation 20, `& then herceptin and tamoxifen
NED until Aug/07 body only then 'n June 04-06-07 .1 lesion of 1.6 cm on cerebellum ...novalis ,open sugery
5m.m brain met again novalis, 4mm.In the liver. Waiting 2 months now 3 tumors enroll on T-MCC trial start first infusion Nov 5/07 at Dec 17 scan show one tumor despair the 2nd and 3th diminish Doc said great results until March/08 ct scan show progression
03-05-08 start tykerb & xeloda

Last edited by lilyecuadorian; 04-11-2008 at 10:51 AM..
lilyecuadorian is offline   Reply With Quote