View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 09:08 AM   #21
MagnoliaforJenny

I'm not impressed either, trust me. I'm VERY skeptical of the health care profession in general. I've had my share of health issues and I have yet to find a Doc here that I really trust. I've just recently dropped my gyn. simply because he's messed me up more times than I can count. I just don't trust many docs anymore. Yes, I'm skeptical, and if i get a cancer diagnosis this is the last place I'll seek treatment.

That being said, Jenny is not one to be skeptical. She was born and raised here, her family is here and it just would be out of the question for her to consider going somewhere else for another opinion. I will do my best to persuade her but I doubt it will do any good.

I think you have pointed out exactly what has been in the back of my mind, she's just not receiving the best treatment she could be.

Now she swears they scanned her, did all the bloodwork etc. before they took her off of treatment. Three months later she has the mets? I don't quite believe it either.

I also don't want to make things harder for her so I won't argue with her. I do hope she will be willing to listen though.

MagnoliaforJenny is offline   Reply With Quote