View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 08:51 AM   #18
lu ann

I don't know what feels better, the wonderful day I had yesterday or all the nice things you said. Thanks to all.

Today is another anniversary as well as tomorrow. My Mom went home to be with our Lord 25 years ago today, August 2, and My father joined them 16 years ago tomorrow August 3rd. I miss them but don't find this depressing at all. I will see them again.

As if the beginning of August wasn't busy enough, My mother in-law turns 88 August 4 and my niece will be 3 years old August 5th. August is a good month for our family.

Believe51, I will be on 1/2 doses of decadron alternate days through next week. Then I hope the fatigue disappears quickly.

I did play with my plants again this morning from 6am till 11am so I guess I have more energy then I thought. I'm good as long as I'm sitting down to do tasks. It's when I stand that I get tired and out of breath.

I hope I don't have to go back to the lung doc., but if the shortness of breath continues we need to investigate. My husband drains my left pleural cavity every 3 days. I need to keep the right area free from fluid. I can't imagine having to do both. What we do to survive.

I thought my mother was high maintenance being bedridden her last 5 months and my dad flushing her colostomy. I guess I had a good role model for a husband by the way he took such good care of my mom.

I need to look for the photo of my makeover. I have several roles of film that need developed. I'll get working on it.

Thanks again
Love and Blessings, Lu Ann
lu ann is offline   Reply With Quote