View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 01:22 PM   #3
Marie G

Good Afternoon

I just read your post and you have come to the right place for inspiration, knowledge, compassion and love. My husband has HER2+/inflammatory BC(yes, MEN DO GET BREAST CANCER TOO!!!!). When the cancer is stage I,II, or III it is different than stage IV. Stage IV means that the cancer has spread throughout the body and is no longer localized. Stage IV is completely different than all the other stages, even though breast cancer is breast cancer and it is a horrific disease. There are "many" survivors that are stage IV and your main concern here is to feed her soul and keep the faith=BELIEVE!! Please feel free to contact me to talk or any of these gracious friends I have grown to love here. I am a leader involved with a Caregiver Support Group and am so proud you have searched to find resources for your wife(do not say that it is what you have to do, because many people are so afraid of the word cancer that they cannot be supportive no matter how much they love the person).I am proud of you for being the loving supportive husband your wife needs to beat this. I will always be here so if you need to talk, do not hesitate to call upon me. There are different treatment options for her, but I need to hear more of your wife's story to really be able to help better. Please tell more of your wife's story so WE can all help you both past this very stressful time in your lives.>>Waiting For A Miracle>> Marie G.....lots of love YOU WILL HELP YOUR WIFE BEAR THE WEIGHT OF THE WORLD ON HER SHOULDERS
Marie G is offline   Reply With Quote